Aviva Plc is UK's largest and the world's fifth largest insurance Group. It is one of the leading providers of life and pensions products to Europe and has substantial businesses elsewhere around the world. With a history dating back to 1696, Aviva has a 30 million customer base worldwide. It has more than £240 billion ($430 billion) of assets under management.
View Products available
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd. is a joint venture between Allianz AG and Bajaj Auto Limited.
Characterised by global presence with a local focus and driven by customer orientation to establish high earnings potential and financial strength, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd. was incorporated on 12th March 2001.
Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (BSLI) is a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and the Sun Life Financial Services of Canada. It started operations in March 2001 after receiving its registration licence from IRDA in January 2001.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited is the First Private Sector Life Insurance Company to be granted a license.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between ICICI Bank, a premier financial powerhouse, and Prudential plc, a leading international financial services group headquartered in the United Kingdom.
IndiaFirst Life Insurance is one of the youngest life insurance companies in India with a rich legacy of over 360 years of combined service of its promoters - Bank of Baroda, Andhra Bank and Legal & General.
This joint venture brings together a real understanding of the Indian consumers by the promoter banks with international best practices developed by Legal & General. Shri. Pranab Mukherjee, Honorable Finance Minister, Government of India launched our nationwide operations in Delhi in March, 2010
Headquartered in Mumbai, with a capital base of Rs. 605 crore. Bank of Baroda holds a 44 per cent stake in IndiaFirst, while Andhra Bank and Legal & General hold a 30 per cent and 26 per cent stake respectively.
Over the last 150 years, the ING Group has grown to become one of the largest life insurance organizations in the world. The group has wide experience in setting up companies in new markets and in the last 20 years has established successful life insurance companies in 15 countries around the globe.
Established in 1985 as Kotak Capital Management Finance promoted by Uday Kotak the company has come a long way since its entry into corporate finance.
Max India Limited is a multi-business corporation that has business interests in telecom services, bulk pharmaceuticals, electronic components and specialty products.
PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited (PNB MetLife) is a joint venture where MetLife, Inc. and Punjab National Bank (PNB) are the majority shareholders. PNB MetLife was previously known as MetLife India Insurance Company Limited (MetLife India). MetLife India has been present in India since 2001.
Reliance Life Insurance Company Limited is a part of Reliance Capital Ltd. of the Reliance - Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. Reliance Capital is one of India's leading private sector financial services companies, and ranks among the top 3 private sector financial services and banking companies, in terms of net worth. Reliance Capital has interests in asset management and mutual funds, stock broking, life and general insurance, proprietary investments, private equity and other activities in financial services.
SBI Life Insurance is a joint venture between State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Cardif. SBI owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Cardif the remaining 26%. SBI Life Insurance has an authorized capital of Rs. 2,000 crores and a paid up capital of Rs 1,000 crores.
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIA Life) is a
joint venture company, formed by Tata Sons and AIA Group Limited (AIA).